What makes us exceptional?
We offer a private program designed to set your child up for success!
• We focus on the BASICS to build a SOLID FOUNDATION
• Our program prevents development of BAD HABITS and fixes existing ones
• Continuous teaching style – NO WAITING on the side for your turn
• We offer Power Strokes! A program designed to develop competitive swimming skills & endurance in a friendly environment without the time commitment of a competitive program.
What we offer:
Red Cross Program: Preschool and Swim Kids
Pre-competitive program: Power Strokes
• Semi-private (2:1) & Private lessons (1:1)
• Siblings scheduled at the same time
• Certified & experienced instructors/coaches
• 4 change rooms: 2 family, girls and boys
• Warm water
• Calm pool for beginners
Please select a learn2swim program that will get you into the swim of things:
Learn to Swim Preschool
Congratulations on choosing Canada’s largest and most recognized swimming and water safety program. While providing a positive learning experience, the learn2swim program produces strong confident swimmers who have fun in the water and can enjoy it for a lifetime!
Back To Basics Swim Academy is an affiliate of the Canadian Red Cross and is certified to evaluate participants based on Swim Preschool (1-8). All skills are taught in accordance with Provincial Standards and awards issued by Back To Basics Swim Academy are in good standing with all municipalities.
Learn to Swim Kids
Swim Kids is a 10 level program that allows for solid progression of skills and knowledge. The learn2swim philosophy focuses on getting things right from the start. Participants learn to swim, be fit, and stay safe in a fun environment that promotes achieving a personal best and celebrates personal success.
Back To Basics Swim Academy is an affiliate of the Canadian Red Cross and is certified to evaluate participants based on Swim Kids (1-10). All strokes are taught in accordance with Provincial Standards and awards issued by Back To Basics Swim Academy are in good standing with all municipalities.
Power Strokes Program
Power Strokes is designed for intermediate and advanced swimmers who are interested in learning or improving competitive swimming techniques. Participants will focus on strength, endurance, stroke correction, starts, turns, and race strategy in a fun, and competitive setting.
Power Strokes is taught by certified coaches with competitive swimming experience.
Meet our Red Cross Instructors
Join our team!
We teach a skill that lasts a lifetime and we’re always looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and caring individuals, who love working with kids.